Read through these empowering quotes from trailblazers, achievers, and women leaders and get inspired to speak up and kick patriarchy in the ass.
5. Badass singer and actress, Zendaya, preaches about what a feminist should be.
4. UN Goodwill Ambassador, feminist, actor, and philantrophist, Emma Watson speaks up about defending women’s rights.
3. Poet, GD Anderson talks about the strength of a woman.
2. Because women’s rights are human rights!
1. Singer and songwriter, Alicia Keys describes just how powerful women can be.
Liked this post? Follow The Girl on TV on Facebook and @thegirl_ontv on Instagram for more!