You’ve probably seen the neck scarf trend on your feed once or twice, or maybe, a couple of hundred times, yes? Well, it’s not too late to join in the fun. Below are different ways to maximize your scarf.
9. As suggested by Hermès, wrap it around your bag’s handles.
8. Hang loose both sides of the scarf on your shoulders.
7. Or one is good, too!
6. Felt and string chokers were so last season. Use a scarf instead for added sophistication. Try it single- or double-wrapped around your neck.
5. Forgot your hair tie? Use it as a ponytail.
4. It could also work as a headband.
Joining the #racetocreateph challenge and posting my own self-portrait. 📸 Taking selfies isn't really my forte (it takes me a gazillion years to get the shot) but I think that's about to change now that I got my hands on the new @HuaweiMobilePh P10 and its awesome dual cam. Doesn't this look like I used a pro camera??😱 Except it automatically beautifies!!! 😱😱😱😱 • P.S. Want to experience a dual camera phone too? Get a chance to win one by joining my team and posting your own photo! Make sure to follow @racetocreateph and include these hashtags #racetocreateCAMILLE #YearOfTheDualCam #GoDualCamNow #OO to qualify!
3. Cowboy chic? Yes, there’s such a thing!
2. Bundle up and upgrade your outfit with a chic head wrap.
Just restocked the shop with more Wild Flowers scarves! 〰 These ones sold out crazy fast, full range from Lola's Garden available now! Limited run, Link in profile / www.juliewhite.bigcartel.com . . #juliewhitescarf #wildflowers #gumblossom #sturtdesertpea #wattle #australiannatives #scarfstyle #digitalprint #independentdesigner #juliewhite #scarfturban #australiana #lolasgardenbyjuliewhite #lolasgarden #silkscarf #limitededition #australiandesign #aussiefashion #newaustraliana #bottlebrush #womadelaide #womad #womadelaide2017 #bowerbirdbazaar
1. And the most popular way is to wrap it around your neck, then sealed with a knot.