Stud earrings are no more. We say dangling and swinging all the way! Check out these five ear embellishments that prove that bigger is better.
5. Look classier when you flaunt your tassels with gemstones and rhinestones.
Don't settle for one ear tassel when you can wear FIVE! ✨ Shop the lovely multi-colored gems with light grey layered tassels on our site! 😍 | www.shopdropearrings.com | Item Code: DROP106 | #danglingearringsph #earringsph #tasselsph #tasselph #danglersph #fashionph #accessoriesph #shopph #onlineshoppingph
4. Opt for nature’s hues if you want a more bohemian touch to your look.
Just like pompoms, we too are mad about TASSELS! 😻 We just released our first collection and the colors are inspired by our best-seller, the native bags! 🍂 You can now check it out on the site (and our IG stories) 😉 ↠ www.gypsyStash.com ↞ ••• #gypsystash #bohochic #bohojewelry #supportlocal #pinoy #tassel #madeinthephilippines #accessories #boho #tasselearrings #tasselearringsph
3. Try something different, and go for a beaded version of the earrings.
2. If a large size is too much for some, tone things down with shorter fringes and muted colors.
1. If you’re going to go big, you might as well go bold! Vibrant and colorful combinations are the best way to wear the trend.