Christophe Lemaire designed another collection with Uniqlo for spring/summer 2018 and we already caught ourselves making wish lists. Inspired by nature’s hues, the newest collab features a lot of blues and greens complemented with red, orange, and pink-colored pieces for winter and summer. Check out our style guide below!
7. Orange you glad about versatile pieces you can wear multiple ways like this two piece?
6. Pastel and bold together never looked THIS good.
5. Make everyone green with envy when they spot you hitting the beach in this.
4. How about a stylish yet fuss-free androgynous airport look?
3. Lemaire just made the school girl look cool again.
2. Basically our weekender outfit checklist.
1. The collection’s complementary hues make layering so easy.
You can get first dibs on selected pieces available in stores on January 26, but the complete collection will be out March 6. See you there?