Recently engaged Maxene Magalona and Robby Mananquil are currently on a Euro Trip and we couldn’t be anymore envious of their travel photos flooding our feeds! Making it even more insta-perfect are their matching stylish outfits. Talk about #CoupleGoals. Here are seven times (and counting) Maxene and Robby taught us a thing or two about couple dressing abroad.
7. Twinning pieces? Check!
6. Looking as if they came straight out of a telenovela, the newly engaged couple dressed in summery and vibrant hues. Robby opted for a color complementing Max’s dress.
5. Decked out in all white, Maxene and Robby showed us a fashionable way to beat the summer heat.
4. Matching looks don’t need to be exactly the same. Agree on two colors, and wear them on opposite clothing items for a change.
3. An easy hack is to wear pieces in the same neutral tones.
2. There’s no better place to dress to impress than the fashion capital of the world, Paris! Look prim and proper and sharp and dapper in two-piece suits.
1. As the age old advice goes, when in doubt, wear black. It works every time.