Although we had our own share of fun under the warm weather, we’re welcoming the season of wailing winds and heavy rains with open arms because that means getting to take our outerwear coats out for a spin! Our eyes are currently peeled for parkas to protect us from the drizzle and the cold. Check out five of our favorite picks below!
5. If you’re Vanessa Hudgens who lives for boho, then this tasseled seaweed parka was made for you.
Php 4,295.00 – Zara
4. It might get gloomy, but that shouldn’t stop you from sporting some color in your looks! This hooded piece from Pull&Bear is just the kind of sunshine you need to get through the dark days.
Php 2,595.00 – Pull&Bear
3. Stay chic even on the (wet) streets with this ecru parka from Mango. Who says parkas can’t be stylish?
Php 3,995.00 – Mango
2. Why stick with dull and dark-hued coats when there are cute pastel ones like this coat from H&M?
Php 2,290.00 – H&M
1. But for the gal who bleeds black, we also got you covered—figuratively and literally! Match any outfit with Uniqlo’s reversible parka you can use two ways.
Php 1,490.00 – Uniqlo