The summer heat is on and it’s the perfect season to bring out your flowy dresses and rompers. Check out these outfit ideas below for some serious Sunday brunch inspiration.
5. A printed dress goes a long way.
Heart Evangelista just pulled off a look that’s quirky and classy.
4. Wear a white romper for a fresh and carefree look.
A white romper bestows that easy breezy summer vibe. Take it from Elisse Josson.
3. Going for a pretty and elegant look? Pair a floral dress with dainty flats and a mini bag.
Vern and Verniece Enciso sure know how to style a foolproof outfit for brunch.
2. Who said brunch is all about frilly dresses? Keep it laidback with an off shoulder top and pants.
We love how the teen queen styled her head band too.
1. When in doubt, keep it casual.
A cute top and casual shorts make for a too-cool-to-care attitude. Now where’s that glass of rosé?